Facebook Help Supportive Guidelines
Facebook Helpline Service
Facebook account is considered an appropriate platform where you can expand your online business right away. And in case you already have it, you need to create a Facebook page for your business. You need to take the initiative for Facebook marketing is to get a username for creating a vanity URL.
Note: By default, Facebook Page will get an assigned number as well as URL.
Apart from this, selecting a username is optional, but it gives you an extra level of professionalism and web address for your business page.
So, as of now, let’s have a glance on how to create Facebook page vanity URL simply find help using 24/7 Facebook Contact Number,but before that, it’s better to check the requirements that will be required for creating it.
Check the requirements for creating a Facebook page:
• Facebook usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters or a period.
• Apart from this, your page must have as a minimum 25 for establishing a vanity URL.
• And you should have one username per page.
• In case trademarked name has already been taken, notify Facebook of this intellectual property infringement.
• You need to think carefully about a username choice because Usernames are not editable or transferable
• Such types of generic words like “pizza” or “flowers” are not available.
Also, Dial and Contact to Facebook Customer Care Service Team experts if you forget username and password of your mail id.
Steps to create a Facebook Page Vanity URL:
• In the beginning, you need to visit facebook.com/username for walking through the wizard and select the username for vanity URL.
• After that you need to select a username for your personal profile. And before choosing a username for your business pages, you must select a username for your personal profile. In case you don’t have a personal profile yet, just create one. For this, Facebook will provide you a few suggested choices based on your name.
• You need to choose one of the suggested choices or write out your own. You need to check the availability and verify your choice.
• Now you have to select a username for business page. It will be best to select your business name. In case you have numerous pages, select a username for each.
Finally, you have created a Facebook Page in a proper manner. For additional guidance, you can consult professionals of an account. They will help you in the best possible way.